Cabin Charter Program 7 Nights 8 Days Starts From Bodrum visiting BODRUM ORAK ISLAND – COKERTME SEVEN ISLANDS (KUFRE / UZUN LIMAN -LONG PORT) – ENGLISH HARBOUR CLEOPATRA ISLAND KARACASOGUT KARGILI KISEBUKU (ALAKISLA BUKU) PABUCBURNU YALICIFTLIK
DETAILS OF PROGRAM
Type of Boat: A/C Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Embarkation Day: Saturday
Embarkation Place: Bodrum Harbor
Embarkation Time: By 15:30
Disembarkation Place: Bodrum Harbor
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Dalyan, Local Village Tour, Turkish bath
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts by 15:30 from Bodrum Harbor. You will have free time to visit the town’s highlights. Your boat will remain anchored in Bodrum for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: ORAK ISLAND – COKERTME
After your breakfast you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and boat. Then we will cruise to Orak Island. Here you will have the opportunity of swimming in the crystal-blue waters of Orak Island and enjoying lunch. We will then sail to Cokertme, a small and picturesque fishing town, for dinner and an overnight stay. If the weather conditions permit, it may be possible to use the sail on the way. Guests are welcome to take a short walk on the shore.
Day 3: SEVEN ISLANDS (KUFRE / UZUN LIMAN -LONG PORT) – ENGLISH HARBOUR
Before breakfast in the early morning, we will cruise to Seven Islands. In this region which is full of small islands and coral reef; it is recommended that you should dive, swim, sleep and rest. You can also enjoy a walk in the forests which are filled with green pine trees. Our first stop in Seven Islands Region will be Kufre Bay. Then we will be anchoring at Uzun Liman (Long Port). Afterwards we will cruise to English Harbour for dinner and an overnight stay. The name comes from the time of World War II as the ships of British Navy forces used to dock here.
Day 4: CLEOPATRA ISLAND – KARACASOGUT
Your Blue Cruise goes on to Cleopatra (Sedir) Island to have a swimming stop in a very unique beach. For dinner and overnight stay you will anchor in Karacasogut in a little village, which is located at 25 km away from Marmaris. You may join an optional daily excursion to the famous Turtle Beach and the green delta of Dalyan through the ancient rock tombs.
Day 5: LONGOZ – TUZLA
Morning swimming will soon become a part of your daily activities. For lunch, our captain will cruise to Longoz Bay; another place like paradise, sheltered with huge pine trees. After lunch, you can enjoy a short walk in the forest and take a rest in Ali Baba’s local shed-like café. Afterwards the gulet will be anchoring at Tuzla Bay to enjoy a swimming break in the turquoise-blue waters. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Tuzla Bay.
Day 6: KARGILI – KISEBUKU (ALAKISLA BUKU)
We will be in Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay) early in the morning. After lunch, we will be anchoring at Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku). Here you can see the ruins of Byzantines. We will spend the night in this lovely bay.
Day 7: PABUCBURNU – YALICIFTLIK – BODRUM
We will sail to Pabucburnu after breakfast and enjoy lunch here. Tea will be served in Yaliciftlik Bay. An optional village tour can be arranged from this point for those who are wishing to experience the local life. Then our boat will cruise back to Bodrum Port for the last day’s dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
The guests are gently asked to leave the boat by 10:30 after breakfast.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Airport Transfers.