Gulet Yacht Description
Questa Vita Gulet
Questa Vita Gulet 36 Meters long with 2 Master 2 Double and 2 Twin cabins Totally 6 Luxury Camaras You can have a Gulet Charter Turkey like Fethiye Marmaris Bodrum or Greek islands Rhodos Symi Kos or can start from Bozburun
Questa Vita Gulet is Modern and 2021 Model Gulet. Deluxe Gulet Questa Vita have water sports on yacht
Luxury Gulet Charter in Turkey and Greece with Questa Vita Yacht.
Questa Vita Gulet Yacht Daily Prices (Euro)
April € 1.550
May € 1.550
June € 2.200
July € 3.500
August € 3.500
September € 2.200
October € 1.550
Questa Vita Gulet General Details
Year built/refit 2021
Length 33 M.
Beam 8.6 M
Speed 12 Knots
Base port Fethiye
Crew Capitan Cook Hostess 3 Dechand
Engine 2 x 600 Man
Generators 2x 34 KW Cummins
Fuel consumption 30 Lt/h
Fuel tank 6000 LT
Clean water tank 8000 LT
Hall Lounge with dining table, Comfortable seating areas, Modern furnished throughout. Fully equipped
Kitchen Fully equipped
Cabin/bed/type 2 Master 3 Double and 1 Twin
Bathroom cabins with shower unit
Toilet Household type in each cabin
Crew cabin Available
Music system lounge and on deck
TV satellite lounge and master cabins
Electricity 220 V, 24 V, 12 V.
Electronic system VHF, depth sounder, Radar, GPS, Compass, satellite communication equipment, All navigation Equipment
A/C Available Available
A/C use during nightAvailable
Other Ice machine, CD & DVD Player, Coffee machine, Wine cooler,
Service boat Available
Questa Vita Gulet Price Included :
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- Air Condition Max 4 6 Hours daily
Questa Vita Gulet Price Do Not Included :
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Airport Transfers
Soft beverages non-alcoholic beverages local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages ideal You will buy or you can send us a lisat what to buy we can buy and bring to your yacht and you can pay it to the super market on the yacht