Gulet Yacht Description
Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht
Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht is One of the biggest Yacht of the Region , Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht 38 Meters Long and Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht has 8 Double ve 2 Twin Totaly 10 Camaras. Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht accomodate 20 Passengers , Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht can Sail in Mediternean and aegean sea such as Fethiye Marmaris Gocek And bodrum also if you want to sail in international and foreign waters, islands
Rent a Gulet in Turkey
Bahriyeli A Gulet Yacht Daily Prices (Euro)
April € 1900
May € 2250
June € 2350
July € 2500
August € 2700
September € 2400
October € 2250
Bahriyeli A Gulet General Details
Year built/refit 2002 – 2015
Length 38 M .
Beam 8 m.
Speed 12 Knots
Base port Marmaris
Crew Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess (4 or 5 )
Engine 2 x 600 man
Generators 2 x 33 kVA
Fuel consumption 30 Lt/h
Fuel tank 6000 LT
Clean water tank 8000 LT
Hall Lounge with dining table, Comfortable seating areas, Modern furnished throughout. Fully equipped
Kitchen Fully equipped
Cabin/bed/type 8 double 2 Twin
Bathroom cabins with shower unit
Toilet Household type in each cabin
Crew cabin Available
Music system lounge and on deck
TV satellite lounge and master cabins
Electricity 220 V, 24 V, 12 V.
Electronic system VHF, depth sounder, Radar, GPS, Compass, satellite communication equipment, All navigation Equipment
A/C Available Available
A/C use during nightAvailable
Other Ice machine, CD & DVD Player, Coffee machine, Wine cooler,
Service boat Available
Water sports Yes
Bahriyeli A Price Included :
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 4 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- Air Condition Max 4 6 Hours daily
Bahriyeli A Price Do Not Included :
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Airport Transfers